Applied Industrial Ergonomics aim to learn how to improve the health, safety and productivity of your workforce through practical ergonomics solutions. Gain the skills and tools you need to make simple and effective ergonomic improvements in the industrial environment. Organisations with active health and safety programmes have many advantages including reduced absenteeism, reduced staff turnover, lower healthcare costs, reduced insurance premiums and compensation claims, fewer work related injuries and improved productivity. Especially on industrial ergonomics, this is should demonstrate how to apply ergonomics principles to industrial environments at three different levels of intensity. This approach will help reduce staff sickness and absenteeism, reduce healthcare costs, insurance premiums and compensation claims, improve the productivity of the workforce and the quality of the product. Ergonomic assessments clearly identify challenges and practical solutions enabling you to resolve workplace issues. Training is an essential element to ergonomics program success.
TRAINING ERGONOMICS CONTENT:
- Introduction to Occupational Ergonomics
- Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Recognising Ergonomic Issues
- Evaluating Ergonomic Risk Factors
- Prioritising Ergonomic Risk
- Manual Material Handling Tasks: Lifting equation
- Office Ergonomics
- Ergonomic Design Guidelines
- Ergonomic Improvements: Rapid Team event
- Performing an Ergonomics review: Ergonomics Program Evaluation.
- Video Manual Handling.
The skill and information that will be learned in TRAINING ERGONOMICS :
• Explain the application of ergonomics to workstation retrofit and design.
• Evaluate workstations and equipment for good ergonomic design.
• Identify contributing factors to work-related musculoskeletal disorders.
• Accurately apply various ergonomic assessment tools.
• Prioritise ergonomic improvements to maximise return on investment (ROI).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Anyone interested in improving health and safety and productivity will benefit from attending this program, including:
• Health and Safety professionals
• Ergonomics committees
• Facilities and manufacturing engineers
14 hours effectively (2 days)
Dr. Abdul Baktiansyah,MKK
He has experienced in Occupational Health& Safety and Industrial Hygiene for almost 30 years. He was graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University in 1979 and Master of Science in Occupational Medicine, University of Indonesia in 2004. He started his career as Occupational Health practicioner at PT. Ekspan Kalimantan, he later became Chief Medical Officer and then Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene Coordinator at PT. Medco Energy. His Expertise and experienced give him a very broad perspectives in handling any issues related to Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene.
JADWAL TRAINING ERGONOMICS:
- Jakarta, 10 – 11 September 2013
- Jakarta, 19 – 20 November 2013
INVESTASI TRAINING ERGONOMICS :
Pendaftaran per peserta Rp. 3.950.000,-
Pendaftaran & Pelunasan 2 minggu sebelum training Rp. 3.700.000,-
Fasilitas Training ERGONOMICS : Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy), Quality training kits: bag, block note, ballpoint, including jacket or T-shirt, etc, Convenient training facilities in four or five stars hotel, Lunch per day, morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training, Certificate, Photo Gratis orang ke 5, untuk pendaftaran 4 orang dari satu perusahaan
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)